Before we start talking about how to select the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey for the year 2022, we would like to share with you our mechanism in evaluating the best clinics.
Our Mechanism in Evaluating the Best Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey
Let us talk a little bit about how we evaluate the best hair transplant centers in Turkey. First, we would like to note that this is a summary of an integrated and dedicated research team. All the clinics are vetted by us based on the following assessment method:
- During our selection process we prioritize those clinics that are accredited by international and national authorities and board certified surgeons.
- We ensure that doctors are members of at least one of the famous hair restoration associations such as the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the World FUE Institute (WFI) and the International Society of Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- We make sure to list the clinics that perform either 1 or 2 interventions per day for maximum patient care.
- We highly emphasize in our selection process on clinics and doctors that perform operations in fully equipped hospitals rather than private clinics.
- We evaluate patients’ reviews on some reliable sources online such as ClinicAdvisor® and WhatClinic from which we were able to carry a thorough screening process.
- We have also closely followed the work of the clinics and the previous stories and experiences shared by patients on their websites or social media accounts.
- Another important factor is “patients’ personal opinions about the clinics” that we had to dig for it in search engines, YouTube channels and so on.
This way, we have selected the best hair transplant centers in Turkey to ease the task of researching and to always keep you updated with the best.
How to Choose the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey for 2022?
Through the classification process of the centers and weighing strengths and weaknesses of each center separately, we’ll share with you how to select the best clinic in Turkey. Just follow these instructions and it will save you a lot of time:
- Years of experience: always look at the years of experience the clinic has and for how long it has been practicing the profession.
- Satisfaction Rate: you can easily know this by checking the reviews and experiences of previous patients. Normally, some patients share their experiences with all details and express their satisfaction and dissatisfaction of the results in a sincere way.
- Artistic Touch & Accuracy: this is the ability to accurately draw and design the front hairline in a way that no one can notice you had a hair transplant. The secret behind this is the accurate opening of channels in the receiving area and the right angle and direction. This can be easily noticed by comparing photos and videos very closely.
- Rewards: look for clinics that have been awarded and accredited by national and international institutions for being one of the best hair transplant centers.
- Affordable Costs: look for a clinic that offers prices which satisfy all patients despite their financial capacity. Don’t just look at the lowest price neglecting other factors.
- Daily number of patients: choose a clinic which performs an average of 2 hair transplant operations daily making it the best clinic in terms of care and accuracy.